fot

[Fot] TR6 road racer

To: "''Friends of Triumph' Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 road racer
From: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 22:19:17 -0600
An on line car magazine has finished an article on my TR6 racecar. The link
is:
http://www.retromod-mag.com/hot-6/
I could have not finished this 1970 TR6 racecar project without the help and
guidance of my friends at FOT.
A special thanks go out to  Kas Kastner and Richard Good.
My son Drew (21 years old) helped with the heavy lifting in building this
car last year. Drew and I enjoyed may long hours putting this car together.
Drew is becoming a very good autocrosser and is starting to get his feet wet
in road racing. I have also introduced auto crossing to my 18 years old son
Kurt and my 16 year old daughter Casey. They are having a great time
learning how a fast car handles. My kids are beginning to understand why I
get a kick out of playing with fast cars over the past 45 years.
Anyway, I thought you might get a kick out of this link.
Enjoy
Walter Hollowell
Albuquerque, New Mexico

  _____