fot

[Fot] Possible CRC trip

To: FOT LIST <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Possible CRC trip
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:12:49 -0600
Well, there is a chance [ Why is it that when it comes to chances
fat and slim mean the same?] I may actually attend the festivities
over Labor Day weekend.  Tony Drews will be heading through
Salt Lake on his way from the Great Flat Spot, I may hitch a ride
with him.

So don't be surprised to see some blatantly commercial emails
from me touting all the, uh, stuff I'll be putting on EBay over
the next little while in an attempt to raise some traveling funds.
I may even have something somebody actually wants!

mjb.