fot

[Fot] FOT & Portland's Kastner Cup

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FOT & Portland's Kastner Cup
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:18:40 EDT
List,

I will have  3" x 5"  FOT stickers at the Portland event. I owe Joe Curry
for these stickers and anxious to sell as many as I can. (I can also send
stickers to non Portland attendees) I suppose that 1 for $5, 2 for 7, 3 for $10
including postage might work. Send money to FOT:  FOT, 645 1st Street,
Jesup, Iowa 50648

Mark Bradakis will be our Guest of Honor at Portland, if he chooses to
accept our invitation. Please take the time to thank Mark for all he has
contributed to the FOT.  We would not exist but for his computer support.

This clearly will be an exceptional event. There are reports of folks
flying in from all over the country, to be with us at this event, though they
will not be towing.

Also thanks to Bill Babcock for his involvement with SOVERN and this event.
Clearly we need to thank Ernie Husmann for coordinating the EVENT SHIRTS.

Thanks,

Joe A