fot

Re: [Fot] FOTers coming to CRG-- Friday track day

To: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOTers coming to CRG-- Friday track day
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:26:33 -0700
Thanks for mentioning this Chuck.

The Lotus Club runs a fine track day. If you have any issues you'd
like to shake out before the race days this is ideal. Any of you guys
coming with street cars that have a rollbar and appropriate gear, this
is a great opportunity to try out a fine track at your choice of
speed. The club is very open to street cars, I've driven my Ferrari
during this track day in the past. They do separate cars according to
speed potential so you don't have to worry about being on the track
with something that's passing you with a 100+ speed differential. It's
a lot of track time--they run the thing efficiently. By the end of the
day there are usually only a few cars on track per session--everyone
has had enough.

Joe, this might be ideal for shaking out the AMBRO