fot

[Fot] Enclosed Trailer Recommendations

To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Enclosed Trailer Recommendations
From: Scott Janzen <s.janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:02:50 -0400
My basic Haulmark 20' box trailer was stolen and recovered, but
extensively damaged.  Fortunately the GT6 was not in it.  Anticipating
that the trailer will be "totalled" by the insurance company, I'm
looking at new trailers.  Any  experience with the V-nose trailers -
are they more or less stable to tow, do they really reduce gas
consumption?  Any brand or equipment experience anyone has had, good
or bad?  I'm going to stay in the 18-20' range, probably can't afford
to go to the all-aluminum route.  Appreciate your feedback!