fot

[Fot] Portland's Columbia River Class Part II

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Portland's Columbia River Class Part II
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 10:50:48 EDT
Oh yes, I will also have FOT 3 x 5 stickers with me. They were produced by
Joe Curry and I need to settle with him, as he paid for them. Buy them so I
can do that. I got one check in the mail on my last appeal to sell.

I am also bringing some Uncle Jack Stickers for those who would like to
display on their cars.

Some requests were made for various A.R.E. parts and those folks may want
to remind me on what they were and quantity. Wheels spacers and velocity
stacks come to mind, but I didnt write anything down.

Thanks!  Joe A