fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup at CRC

To: "Richard Buckingham, Jr" <rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup at CRC
From: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:50:35 -0700
Well, my TR6 decided for itself that it would not compete.  At an Alfa
club track day last week, something let loose in the engine midway up
the front straight at Seattle [i.e., over 100 mph].  No obvious
external damage.  Still turns over.  Will do damage assessment
sometime, but not real soon.  So, I am sponsoring one of the races and
will be there all day Saturday and Sunday for the festivities.  If
SOVREN was not to let me drive due to novice status, I was intending
to make the car available to someone who could drive it.  Sorry that
is not too be, it sure was pulling well -- easily overr 6000 RPM a end
of strait with a 3.5 rear end!

Fully intend to be at as many TR events as possible next year.  Gonna
build two engines and trannies!

Chuck

--
Chuck Arnold