fot

Re: [Fot] (no subject)

To: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] (no subject)
From: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 20:33:18 -0700
I have posted my pictures of Mordy racing and getting the Cup on picasa web
at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Triosan/MortyDunstAtKAsterCup2009#

fell free to use if wanted.

I have many more pictures of everybody racing and with their cars.
Will do some editing and then post them.

Great weekend for all but Allen Weins who did pretty bad damage to his
Spit.  [Well, Butch Gilbert in the Kastner-Brophy Vitesse and Jerry
Barker in the Herald probably did not have the greatest time].

I was totally impressed with how everyone helped whenever needed to
keep cars going.  Peyote caught the wheel of a V and needed a lot of
metal bending.  Tony Garmey, Bill, and Garmey's right handman Daryll
got it looking like nothing ever happened.

The cup race with Garmey in the 250 and Krierer in his 6 was
incredibe.  They danced with each other, changing positions
frequently.  Tony was leading coming out of the final turn -- think
they tried to tie.  Krieger "won" by .05 seconds [about 9 feet at 120
mph which probably was the speed they crossed start-finish at.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Kas Kastner<kaskas@cox.net> wrote:
> After a thrilling truly fast session in the dry and ending in the wet,
 Mordy Dunst captured the Kastner Cup for 2009.

--
Chuck Arnold