fot

Re: [Fot] [FOT] Watkins Glen Race Report Part 2

To: Bob Adams <adams910@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] [FOT] Watkins Glen Race Report Part 2
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 19:01:04 -0700
Yes, that's Jim Froula. Very good driver and a fine mechanic/
fabricator. I think he also carried Cameron Healy's Pooper out to the
Glen. The guy who built the body (Tippe Lippe I think) was looking
forward to seeing the car again--he lives somewhere near Watkins Glen.
I guess he's in pretty ill health so it was a typical Cameron thing
for him to haul it back there--he's one of the good ones.