fot

[Fot] 6 cylinder DCOE 40 setup

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 6 cylinder DCOE 40 setup
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:55:11 -0400
I have a complete triple Weber setup w/ manifold and linkage installed for a
later style TR-6 (not the 69) or a TVR. These were tried by a person on a
stock street car and it was too much carb. They didn't want to get into
changing chokes/jets and air correctors.

I thought I would offer them up to FOT before listing them elsewhere. These
are all like new as is the linkage and manifold. Anyone interested with
realistic proposals please contact me outside the group. These are the real
thing, not offshore knock-offs. Mounted on a Pierce manifold.

I also have a second Pierce manifold (TR-6) available as well as a Spitfire
(1296 or 1500) dual DCOE-40 Pierce manifold (8-port).

Please contact me for more information.

Russ Moore (rem9@twcny.rr.com)