fot

Re: [Fot] Aluminum Radiator TR3

To: <SpiwakD@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Aluminum Radiator TR3
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 22:26:31 -0500
Try E-bay Motors and type in "Triumph aluminum radiators".  You will get to
the Wizard Cooling E-bay "store". They have them for the TR3.  They built
the aluminum radiator for our 1961 TR4 race car and we are very pleased with
it.  No problems cooling, even when it's in the 80's.  Out contact was Mr.
Scott Attig and I believe he is still with Wizard.  I think ours was the
prototype for the early TR4/late TR3 style.  I see that it isn't shown on
the E-bay store.  I can e-mail a photo of ours if you are interested.

Tim Murphy
1961 TR4 #317