fot

Re: [Fot] fot'r for thought

To: markconsultation@twcny.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] fot'r for thought
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:41:04 -0400
TWILIGHT ZONE

home from work (~40 miles each way) through the back hills of Upstate NY in my
old Mustang that was the victim of my first mid life crisis. This is a great
running car that I drive to Watkins fun track days and SCCA autocrosses just
for grins - it always runs. So I go for third gear moseying across the valley
on a back country road when BANG the clutch slams to the floor. Now; I'm not
saying this happened in the same town or even on the same street; but this
happens RIGHT smack in front of Russ Moore's house (spit racer one of you guys
told me about and I finally met through the FOT).?
?
What are the odds... He was home and a few tie wraps later and a quick garage
tour - project update and off I go. WHAT are the odds...?
?
Part of me was glad it happened in front of his house (Chicken) but another
part of me wonders if it happened because I was in front of his house (Egg).?
?
Best,?
?
Mark?

So there I was driving home the long way home from work (~40 miles each way)
[...]
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html?
?
http://www.fot-racing.com?
?