fot

[Fot] This hurt...

To: "wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com" <WHEELTOWHEEL@racer.net>,
Subject: [Fot] This hurt...
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:57:33 -0700
        Last night I just finished publishing the new issue of our Triumph
Club's newsletter (has some nice shots of the races in Portland last month)

http://www.dctra.org/News/Oct2009.pdf

        This afternoon I opened a new Adobe InDesign file to start laying
out the November issue - that way I can add content across the month
rather than try to put the whole thing together in one go.

        Anyway, Looking for some content to put on the "Funnies" page I came
across this list.

http://www.geocities.com/pontiacgto1974/racer.html

        The last item on the list really hurt. "After you tell your wife
where you'd like to go on your vacation she answers: "Why... is there
a race there?"  That one hurt!  Just this past weekend I told my wife
that next year we were going to take a vacation to return to Korea
where we lived for the first few years of our Marriage.  The fact the
FIA had announced that very same day that Korea was being added to
the 2010 F1 Season schedule had NOTHING to do with these vacation plans.

        Hopefully enough years have passed that the my Passport won't flag
me to become a "guest of the state" for espionage which caused us to
leave there in the first place!