fot

Re: [Fot] Thanks for comments on Jay Leno video

To: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>, <GRMTim@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Thanks for comments on Jay Leno video
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 07:32:27 -0700
Ah Chris, you are confusing the GT-6 engine with the Tran -Am Vitesse
engine.  They were both the same capacity but that is about all that was the
same.The GT-6 engine had only the 1.5" Stromberg Carburetors while the
Vitesse had three 45mm Webers and other things allowed by the Tran-Am
regulations.