fot

[Fot] [6pack] 6-PACK TRials 2010 (fwd)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] [6pack] 6-PACK TRials 2010 (fwd)
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:48:30 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I'm just forwarding this for Todd... if you have an insterest in the track
portion of the event, you might want to ping Todd (red_tr250@yahoo.com)

rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
2009 NER Solo Chair                            |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489