fot

[Fot] Emailing: IMG_8342 (1) My friend's 'TRIUMPH'

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Emailing: IMG_8342 (1) My friend's 'TRIUMPH'
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 09:26:53 -0700
Hi Gang...not a 'Triumph' per say, but definetely a triumph in it's Art
Form.....This is my friend John Lewis' drag car...
Racer Bud
IMG_8342 (1)

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending
or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security
settings to determine how attachments are handled.

IMG_8342 (1).JPG]