fot

[Fot] Southwick Axles - NFI - Transport Cores from CA to IL

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Southwick Axles - NFI - Transport Cores from CA to IL
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:42:15 EDT
FOT:

If someone on the west coast wants to have a TR3/TR4Southwick Axle done. I
can volunteer to transport one or two from California to Southwick and save
you shipping charges.

You must have a good axle housing with backing plates.....no internals and
clean.
You must make arrangements with Southwick for the work and payment yourself.

I will be at Willow Springs for the Big Bore Bash. 8-9 Nov. If you have one
lying about and want to donate (get rid of it) to some other person for
their cost avoidance, donate it.  Jack & I left off 4 or 5 for TR Racers to use
and they are gone now.

Joe Alexander