fot

[Fot] Pictures from TWS Drivers School

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Pictures from TWS Drivers School
From: Robert Blake <rblake36@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
Listed below are some links to folks who took pictures at TWS during the
SeptemberB  event and have graciously offered to shareB  theB fruits of their
labor.B  I got these links from Don Gwynne, #89 Ford Escort racer, with whom
these gentlemen orginally communicated their willingness to share.
Bob Blake

Message-----