fot

Re: [Fot] Early TR2 Rear Tail Lights Wanted

To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, Friends of Triumph
Subject: Re: [Fot] Early TR2 Rear Tail Lights Wanted
From: Don Elliott <58tr3a@videotron.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:25:36 -0400
The red lens for those early TR2s is the same one used on the MG-TD.  Try
any MG supplier.  Also ask the US TRA.  http://www.triumphregister.com/

When The TR Register had difficulty during the restoration of TS2, the lens
were available but the problem was that they couldn't find the rectangular
chromed frame which surrounds the lens.  Ask the TR Register.  They may have
had some extras made.

http://www.tr-register.co.uk/