fot

Re: [Fot] Choke Cable

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Choke Cable
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:13:21 -0800 (PST)
Glenn: I have installed three of these set-ups for customers; a couple of
which are on the six-pack list (customers, not carbs). I have always set them
up on the back two carbs, and have never had a problem starting. Make sure the
cams are adjusted correctly, and that the enrichening (sp?) discs and holes
are not plugged up.
Thanks - Ed