fot

Re: [Fot] crankcase ventilation

To: s.janzen@comcast.net, igofaster@att.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] crankcase ventilation
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 23:13:09 -0500
It's been said before, but I run negative pressure in my crankcase to great
effect. There is no oil being pushed past seals and gaskets and there is a
belief that negative pressure promotes better ring sealing and reduces
internal disturbances.

This is not a new idea and it is commonly used by dragsters and stock car
racers.

SVRA sees it as something that would pass their tech and it always has
elsewhere.

Inexpensive and simple to install.

Joe A