fot

[Fot] HEARTLAND VINTAGE GRAND PRIX

To: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Subject: [Fot] HEARTLAND VINTAGE GRAND PRIX
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:32:04 EST
Jim,

There is no penalty for late entries for the FOT. Probably no one else,
either.

Early Entries would be appreciated, so we have a sense of where we are at.

Indications are that this will be strongly attended by the FOT....all
things considered, it is not a huge surprise. And we will be VERY WELL
RECEIVED.

Perhaps entries can be refunded fully intact. I will check on the policy
regarding this. This is a first time event and should be VERY user friendly.

Hope you can make it, but wish you well in SCCA points.

Joe A

> Joe,
> The Cup date is in direct conflict with an SCCA date in Colorado.
> Depending on where
> I'm at in the points will determine whether I can attend. I won't know
> until August.
> Will there be any problems with a late entry ?
> Thanks,
> Jim G.

</HTML>
\