fot

[Fot] Peyote

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Peyote
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:32:50 -0500
Hi all, I just got my Vintage Motorsport magazine, with the 2010 Annual
included.
On page 69 is a great photo of Bill Babcock in the Peyote dicing with Cameron
Healy's Porsche-Cooper. Nice shot.
Bill, is this the "Pooper"? I think it was at the Glen last Sept.
I had a late 50's Road and Track Magazine with an article about the Pooper
that I took to the Vintage GP. The Pooper was parked near me and I went over
to give the magazine to the owner.There was an older fellow there (I have to
watch when I start talking about older fellows!) talking with the owner. I was
told he had built the original car. He ended up with the magazine. And misty
eyes. And the owner bought me lunch.
Great bunch, these vintage guys.
Bill

fot@autox.team.net