fot

Re: [Fot] Spitfire driveline vibrations

To: "'Norlin Engineering'" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfire driveline vibrations
From: "Norlin Engineering" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:48:54 -0700
First off, thanks to all that responded - I never cease to be amazed by the
collective knowledge of this group.

I'll let you know what I decide to do after talking with the owner of the
driveline company on Monday.  He called me Thursday and we talked for over
20 minutes about my driveline.  He's got a personal interest in old race
cars and wants to make this totally right.  It was his opinion that if we
could properly rebuild the original type joint, it would be superior to a
modern spline joint - obviously one man's opinion, but he has been in the
business for a long time.  Anyway, his conversation with me is what started
me down this path.

Thanks again - more later.

Jim

fot@autox.team.net