fot

Re: [Fot] jack stands

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Fot] jack stands
From: dick ross <niteseeker@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 22:02:29 -0500
On Apr 6, 2010, at 9:17 PM, EDWARD BARNARD wrote:

> Can most of us remember when we use to say that about Japanese stuff in the
> late sixties and early seventies?
> -Ed-

Can remember that well and have noticed an improvement in Harbor Freight tools.
 I use them at work, where they have a tendency to walk off.
But then yesterday had some connections that were made in China and had to
rethread the pipe stems because 2 out of 4 fittings were slightly different.
Ten years ago we had no imported parts at work now they are creeping in at a
high rate of speed.  Just know way that we can get them made in US for close to
the same cost.

fot@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive