fot

Re: [Fot] General question to fot

To: gasket.works@gte.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] General question to fot
From: Scott Janzen <s.janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:11:33 -0400
Well, that was effective negative motivation!  I enjoy the FOT stuff
every day, have solved countless issues here from good advice, sourced
parts, etc.  I sure don't want to look at more advertising in my day,
so I just made my first donation with paypal - took 90 seconds.  Well
worth it to keep advertising off the space!  Remind us once in a while
what a good thing we have going we'll keep sending money.
Just think, everybody, what you would pay a mechanic if you could even
find these answers anywhere else.  It's a bargain!