fot

Re: [Fot] General question to fot Advertising.....THE FOT

To: gasket.works@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] General question to fot Advertising.....THE FOT
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:12:02 -0400
FOT,

Advertising would be too much responsibility. We might have to make a 'rule',
if we do.

We still have about $1,000 in the FOT till although we have not done any fund
raising for a few years.

We have avoided any cash needs with some event negotiating and Bill Babcock
didnt ask for anything at Portland  .

Not much will be needed for Heartand Park, thanks to HVR and O'Reilly Auto
Parts.

We have enough Kastner Cups for a few years...maybe three.

Heartland Park.....dont hesitate to register early for HP. And, if you have
any used parts or have any kind of commercial interest, rent a 10 x 20 space
for $100. There will be a large Club Presence and Midwest Spectators hungry
for an event of this size in their backyard.

Joe A