fot

Re: [Fot] TSI New Website

To: macdonaldp@rogers.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TSI New Website
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 23:11:43 -0400
Cool stuff Ted!

A Memory Lane Cruise....thanks for sharing this on your website.

My dad was was farm implement dealer for 30 years from 1945 to 1975. ALEXANDER
IMPLEMENT COMPANY

Stored Tractor Tires were really easy to climb into in those formative years.

Climbing steel wheels with the old steel lugs was a challenge.

Later, I got all of the really dirty jobs...steam cleaning, painting,
decarbonising, torching old equipment for scrap.

It got better with equipment set-up and valve jobs, but I learned the word
MATRICULATE and headed for college.

The business lived on for a second 30 years under another name, then sold and
bulldozed in the name of progress.

There's no going back home to Osage, Iowa, now.  People there have not a clue
about British Sports Cars.

Great golf course, but I cant seem find time to play golf.....4800' of
concrete runway, but no airplane.....

Joe A.