fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup 2011 and dont forget about 2012...the big one.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2011 and dont forget about 2012...the big one.
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 21:16:33 -0400
FOT.....

It is not too early to consider the Kastner Cup location for 2011.

Back 'west' unless there is a compelling reason otherwise...subject to Kas'
approval.

We need ideas and volunteer to spearhead. Step up. Please.

Heartland Park will be a good place to discuss.

We need input from everyone on this list, no matter how bizarre. When it all
gets boiled out to it's essence eventually and begins to make sense.

2012 will be the 60th year of Triumph in Competition........I hope we get
proposals from VSCDA, SVRA, VDCA, etc. This, of course will be a big one with
a potential for a big gate. As it should be. Or not? The BRITS are already
planning their return. We need to be ready for them.

Joe A
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html