fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 Race car

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 Race car
From: Scott Janzen <s.janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:14:59 -0400
Thanks - the site is heavily weighted to MGs at this point, and the
guy from British Race Car (Curtis) was apologetic about that and said
he would like to get some more Triumphs on there.  If you run into him
at a vintage race, he's taking photos and will give you a car history
form to fill out.
He caught me at the end of the season, having dropped two wheels off
in the mud, so the car's not at it's most pristine, but it was running
great that weekend.
here's the website, starting to build a nice mix of vintage racers on
it.  http://www.britishracecar.com