fot

Re: [Fot] Ebay Item number: 260585731494

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ebay Item number: 260585731494
From: "riverside" <riverside@southslope.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:17:16 -0500
I still use my Lark truck V8 o'drive for light towing,
firewood hauling and other fairly light duties.
Not as sturdy a piece as the earlier Stude trucks,
but still pretty good devices.   It is New Mexico
truck  and not very rusty.  Still presentable.
I plan to install a disc brake kit and rear air springs
and pull the occasional TR racer behind it soon.

art de armond