fot

Re: [Fot] tr 3 cam sprocket bolts sheared

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] tr 3 cam sprocket bolts sheared
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 23:09:50 EDT
I had a close call where the factory cam-to-chain wheel set screws had
stretched and only the lock tabs (and the timing of my routine  inspection)
saved the day.  I talked to the Triumph parts manager, and  he sold some up
rated set screws to me.  They had the same part# but you  can ID them easily as
the top of the heads are rough looking.  I stopped  reusing old one factory
ones!

Hardy

In a message dated 4/17/2010 11:54:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,