fot

Re: [Fot] Buzz Marcus vs Group 44 Marlboro video: in FOT archives

To: Bob Adams <adams910@gmail.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Buzz Marcus vs Group 44 Marlboro video: in FOT archives
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:04:49 -0500
I bought the original tapes on eBay and had them converted over to the VHS
tapes. I still have a few. I can't remember who it was but they wanted to move
them over to DVD for a Marlboro event. I think that's what it was. They gave
me a copy in return for saying yes. They may still have them. I'm OK with
copying as long as it's not for sale as I will someday put the 6 or so I have
left on eBay. I think I sold them for $15.00 to recover the cost of having
them moved to VHS. Once I got my money covered I lost momentum and technology
moved on.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35
Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-272-4141

It's not what you've got, it's what you use that makes a difference.  Zig
Ziglar