fot

Re: [Fot] Mike Rothschild article...

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mike Rothschild article...
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:35:40 EDT
Ya know, I can remember when Mordy was young...

In a message dated 5/3/2010 8:34:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
BillDentin@aol.com writes:

Amici...

For any of you wishing to see a picture of Mordy  Dunst, when he was young
and good looking, you need to seek a copy of the  current issue of TRIUMPH
WORLD.  My copy arrived Saturday day, and  while I've not read it yet,
there's
an article about Mike Rothschild  (Mordy's father-in-law, and Golden Age
Triumph racer) by Paul  Richardson.  Like I say, there's a nice picture
included
of the  family along with Ken and Paul Richardson.  Apparently at one time
Mordy was young and good looking.

Bill (Damdinger)

PS Some  feel that engine swaps and other customizing efforts of the
TRIUMPH
TRs is  sacrilegious, and a NO-NO.  But the pictures of another article
about  a V8 powered, seriously customized TR6 sure caught my eye.
Depending  upon
your tastes the front end might be a little over the top, but I could  live
with it, and I sure like what he did with the rear end.  I'd  like to drive
this car.