fot

[Fot] Huffaker paneled TR7 street car

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Huffaker paneled TR7 street car
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:26:05 EDT
Hi All

        A number of years ago I  found and purchased a TR7 with fiberglass
rear and front fenders along with a  fiber glass from panel. After some
research, I found that the panels on the car  were from purchased those used on
the Huffaker TR8s. Apparently at one point,  there was a small company that
has subsequently gone out of business that sold  kits for the TR7s and TR8s
street cars. I have confirmed with Huffaker that the  fender panels on the
car were from the TR8 race car molds. Exactly how  many of these kits were
ever sold, I do not know, but apparently there were not  very many according
to Huffaker.

        Having conceded to that  this is a project which I can not
realistically complete, I looking to  sell it to someone who has an interest in
doing so. If your interested, please  send me a return email.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive