fot

Re: [Fot] Rechargeable Transponder

To: jhd11@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rechargeable Transponder
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:38:08 GMT
The big disadvantage of the rechargeable ones are that you need to remember to
charge them.  I obtained one from a spec Miata racer that went to a hard wired
one after either forgetting to charge it once too many times or forgetting it
at home too often.  I used it go-karting and we often forgot to charge it
until we were on the way to the track.  Made do with an hours charge with the
car charger.  With the hard wired ones there is nothing to forget.  If
properly placed and wired they work great.  Joe(B)