fot

Re: [Fot] Nominee

To: "'Gary Horstkorta'" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nominee
From: "Craig" <wensley_tr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:36:18 -0400
I'll second that

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: fot-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:fot-bounces@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Gary Horstkorta
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:41 PM
To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Nominee

Hello All:

I'd like to nominate a friend of mine and true gearhead, Alan Prentiss.
Alan is a current TR6 owner but considering the list of all the British cars
he's owned, he should have been a car dealer.  In the past he has owned the
following Triumphs:  a 1968 TR4A, a 1963 TR4, and a 1967 TR4A.  He has also
owned 2 Morris Minors, 1 Mini Cooper S (1967), 2 MGB's, 2 Bugeye Sprites, 1
Jaguar and 1 Triumph Bonneville Motorcycle.  He currently races a Crossle
Formula Ford with the SCCA  and before that, a Genie Mk 10 and a Mustang in
vintage events, both of which he restored.  To top it off, Alan is the parts
manager for a large auto/truck dealership in western Nevada.  Do I have a
second?

Gary

1962 TR4

1969 TR6