fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: [cvar_general] US F1 Grand Prix in Austin !?!

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <billb@bnj.com>, "'Bob Kramer'" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: [cvar_general] US F1 Grand Prix in Austin !?!
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 18:36:33 -0700
Bernie Ecclestone has left me with a very distinct bad taste for the way F1
has been run.  His only interest is getting richer (God, how many Billions
does one man need before he dies).  The first sign that anything is not
going his way, he pulls the rug out from under the event, leaving the people
who worked so hard to make it happen with nothing but faded memories.

I too hope that it will last but so many things have happened over the years
to make me feel that it will.

Joe C.