fot

Re: [Fot] Trailer Ramp question

To: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Trailer Ramp question
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 13:27:26 -0500
The guy who homebuilt my trailer (originally for his MGB) did it with 4'
wooden ramps. He designed a nice metal ramp-end that hooks into the end of
the trailer, to which I can bolt (and replace as needed) the wooden ramps.
Nowadays I've stretched them to 5' so the ramp is not as steep -- I buy a
10' 2x8 and cut it in half. I tried treated wood once but didn't like it
because it was so heavy, so went back to regular pine.

--Rocky