fot

Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???
From: "Dave Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 19:02:25 -0700
Welll...  Since I created the group I guess I'll answer.

Being an invite List only kept it low key for sure, but the website
certainly would have increased exposure.

Having a "portal" on FB allows members to share videos and photos.  Those
items are stripped for good reason from list messages and would be a bit
much to ask of Mordy to add on an ongoing basis to the website.

Plus you can always "share" other members pixs of the toys with your other
FB friends.