fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 with H6 starting problem

To: Tim Murphy <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 with H6 starting problem
From: Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 19:22:15 -0700
Tim,

I run H6 carbs on my TR3 with RB or RF needles (I don't remember!)
I've rebuilt them a couple of times and haven't had any starting
problems, except the usual - stick your open hand over one of the
carbs to simulate a choke- trick.  I set the jet a little differently,
I turn the adjuster bolt until the jet is level, then turn it down 12
flats, safety wire it, and go two more flats.  14 flats from level.
No troubles whatsoever.  I assume all the choke gear has been removed
from your carbs?

~Steve