fot

Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???

To: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>, n197tr4@cs.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???
From: "Chip Collingwood" <tr6racer21@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 07:29:06 -0400
Henry,

Well said . I would strongly agree with your perspective! This group is far
from what it used to be and I miss the core group of real racers and
discourse about real Triumph racing topics as well. The continued dilution
of this venue by taking it to an even more public arena will virtually wipe
out any semblance of its original sound, productive, and rewarding
experience.

Chip Collingwood
EP TR6
Vintage Datsun 510