fot

Re: [Fot] Trailer Ramp question

To: Tim Pettenati <tpettenati@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Trailer Ramp question
From: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:44:01 -0400
The Harbor Freight ramps work well but you need to reinforce them a little,
I add a 1 by 2  inch piece of aluminum on one side and a aluminum "L" angle
to the out side, works great for the price and light too. handles my TR-4
racer just fine. That is the one with the solid middle section.

rob deanes