fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: A good article on the danger of fire

To: "'Friends'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: A good article on the danger of fire
From: "Dave Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 09:25:31 -0700
Thanks!

It says they don't know what caused the fire but while reading it and what
happened I think I know and can easily see what he did wrong.

I'll bet there was a fuel leak which started the smoke and then the fire
fire.  He put the fire out but kept driving.  The initial fire had melted
fuel line and with the motor still running it now was not a fuel leak but a
fuel gusher.  As he says in the article the second fire came with a BOOM.

If in a fire kill the fire AND the motor.  Don't try to continue driving to
the next corner station like he did.