fot

[Fot] Figured it OUT!!!!!!!!! ya hoo Re: More help needed on HS6

To: Mike Mehl <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>, Triumph Friends of <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Figured it OUT!!!!!!!!! ya hoo Re: More help needed on HS6
From: Mike Mehl <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:14:41 -0700 (PDT)
Well - I filled the car up with fuel (just to rule level out) and drove back
down to the school parking lot.  I made the hard left and as soon as it
started to die, I shut off the fuel and ignition and opened the hood.  I
pulled the float covers off and the rear carb float was full (flooded).  So
know I know what the problem is.  It doesn't do it going right.  I am going to
check the float, needle (new and check again).  Could be a bad float or it is
binding on left turns.  Any way I am super jazzed I could figure this out
before Seattle.

I am getting there.  I must say having never working on or
driving a TR before I start this project I have learned alot.

Mike Mehl