fot

Re: [Fot] Figured it OUT!!!!!!!!! ya hoo Re: More help needed on

To: "Justin Wagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Figured it OUT!!!!!!!!! ya hoo Re: More help needed on
From: "Bob Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:35:43 -0500
I've tried this "trick" part and it caused flooding in my TR4A. Raising the
lid raised the float enough to bring the fuel level at the jet over the top.
I didn't try to see if i could solve this problem because I could already
get fuel to rise to that level without it. I have the part if anyone wants
to try them.
Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi