fot

Re: [Fot] Heartland configuration and pits for the FOT

To: brinke@cebridge.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Heartland configuration and pits for the FOT
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 20:07:12 -0400
Fot:

See description of our location at Heartland, below. It sounds like we will be
in proximity of the GARAGES if anyone wants to rent same.       (A lot of
detailed planning has gone into this inaugural event that we will benefit
by.)

If you have any new/used parts you want sell, you might consider getting
together with a couple of guys and renting vendor space for $100   10'   x
20'

My regards to primary organizer Bill Rinke.....one of the   AGE & TREACHERY
guys from the area.

Joe A

Sent: Wed, Jul 7, 2010 6:11 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] Heartland configuration and pits

Joe, the Map on the website under the Racing button does show the facility
layout.  The garages do have designated parking areas in front of them for
support vehicles.  Right behind or East of that area (running north to south)
is where we will have a roped off area for all of the Triumphs that plan to be
in the Kastner Cup race.  That area will be secured and will only allow
Triumph race cars into it.  I am guessing about 45-50 Triumph race drivers
will paddock in that area.  Obviously, some drivers will want to paddock with
their buddies and that is fine but they will be elsewhere within the paddock
area. The Exhibition Group cars will be in a secure area just East of where
the Kastner Cup cars are to be located.

Hope this answers your question.

Bill