fot

[Fot] VTR at Heartland Park

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VTR at Heartland Park
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 13:57:31 -0400
FOT,

I am pleased to announce that the President of VTR, Blake Discher, will be
attending and supporting the Kastner Cup activities at the HEARTLAND VINTAGE
GRAND PRIX.

He will circle the VTR Regional wagons and this will result in additional
Triumph owner attendance flowing through the gate.

There may be a VTR Hospitality Tent in our midst in the Paddock. A poster is
under discussion and likely will be available for Kas to sign....as well as
the owner of the featured car on the poster.

Blake and VTR were strong supporters when we were at the Glen, if you
remember. I was very pleased to hear from him today.

(If you are not already a VTR Member, this is something to consider)

Just a reminder, Ramada Inn has killer rates for this event.

Joe A
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html