fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup 2011

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2011
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:58:34 EDT
FOT list

Thank you for all of the responses so far.  There is a method in this
madness.

Without laborious tabulating a couple of tracks rise to the surface.

Infineon & Mosport

But that only part of the decision tree. The venue and sanctioning body
have to want us...and ideally we want them, too.

Infineon is already locked into a MG event for 2011 and there are other
obstacles with them as a sanctioning body to be overcome.

Using a little logic and common sense the South West is the targeted area
for the next Kastner Cup.

Your answers are VALUABLE as the data will be considered for the 2012
Kastner Cup which is also The 60th Anniversary of Triumphs in Competition.

As soon as we settle the question on 2011, the 60th will be addressed
because I figure it will take 18-24 months to pull that one off. You dont think
so? We have one sanctioning body already knocking on our door for an answer.
They want to make it a big and memorable event.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Keep those responses coming....they are important. If you are REALLY on
this list, we should hear from you.   2012 is the BIG ONE

Joe A

</HTML>
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com