fot

Re: [Fot] The cup event

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The cup event
From: "Dave Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:41:44 -0700
It's located in Wilcox and is a 2.75 mile track with 21 turns with 85
feet of elevation change

http://www.indemotorsports.com/site/

Here is an onboard video from a practice session from on of our club's
250cc shifter karts down at our event over Memorial Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNPO44zyyEc

This might interest you Joe.

"Join us July 21 through July 25th for the second Vintage Racing Week at
Inde. Vintage Racing Week is an open track week for vintage racers and
enthusiasts of all track experience levels. During this week, you have
the opportunity to dial in and test and tune your vintage car on our new
and challenging road course that rivals any in the country at an
exceptional value. This event will have limited availability to ensure
ample track time for each driver so please RSVP soon! Inde Motorsports
Ranch will provide lunch every day, corner workers, and emergency
medical personnel. Private Instruction can be arranged as well- please
inquire for further details"
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html